- To reach and extend excellent rehabilitation services to the far flung areas of more than 30 districts of Eastern Uttar Pradesh
- To provide comprehensive rehabilitation services to Acute Encephellitis Syndrome (AES) and Japanese Encephellitis (JE) affected districts including rural areas.
- To serve as a model state-level resource centre for rehabilitation and special education of divyangjan
- To provide accessible environment, equal opportunities, positive attitude and appropriate technological intervention
- To collaborate and establish convergence with various GO’s / NGO’s / Educational Institution / DPO’s / PA’s and other agencies to build network, create awareness among community and extend support to divyangjan.